Instability Orb Ore
Instability Orb Ore big
Physics No
Transparency No
Luminance No
Blast Resistance 3
Tool Pickaxe (Diamond)
Stackable Yes (64)
Flammable No
Drops 0-1 Instability Orb
Experience 6-9 (if successful)
First Appearance Release 1.1
Data Value 1618

The Instability Orb Ore is a rare ore found inside Biome Islands in very small clusters.

Mining Edit

The ore has to be mined using a Diamond Pickaxe. Each mined ore has a 40% chance of yielding exactly one Instability Orb and a 60% chance of breaking. The chance of getting the orb can be increased by using Fortune enchantment, with 4% increase per level.

Each successful attempt also yields between 6 and 9 experience.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.